Friday, May 13, 2011

High Hard Cervix Period Cramps

Letters from Rosa, a political prisoner in Chiapas , and the Mothers of Rome Antifascist

  The militant mothers day, we make public the letters he exchanged 
Rosa, political prisoner The Chiapas organized Solidarity
La Voz del Amate, and organization of Mothers
Antifascist Rome.

The letter / petition of Rosa was read at a meeting in
against torture in prisons, the April 17, 2011 in Rome. Rosa

should be recalled, was tortured into signing a false confession
and was sentenced to 27 years for kidnapping. She was arrested
was pregnant and during the torture was beaten and choked with
plastic bag and then into a bucket of ice water. A
nine months she bore a son with cerebral palsy.

Is your humble testimony. ------------


Cereso
From N 5 San Cristobal de Las Casas, Mexico

to April 10, 2011

Companions of different organizations, now
are present in the encounter against torture in prisons
very good morning or good afternoon to you all , so also
receive a greeting from my humble self and the blessing of God be always at home
.

First of all thank you for the space you have given me today
first want to express by my voice I've been living
for 4 years in jail.

next act, my name is Rosa López Díaz
am native Tzotzil language. I am a poor family with little resources.
stopped me on 10 May 2007 with my husband, we are blamed for a crime he never committed
where I suffered inhuman treatment such as torture
physically, psychological torture, death threats. It was the saddest
of my life as a woman, I can never forget the faces of people who beat me unfairly
, men and women who say they
authorities did not touch the heart and only engage in violating human rights and charge
offense to people who do not give them money and we made
crime and prison come to stop because we do not know our rights and we
trampled, ignored by all
our rights as human beings.

only ask God to forgive me one day heal the wounds that bring
inside and outside, the most painful of my life is that
torture that I was pregnant of 4 months and then gave birth to the
a child whose name is Nathaniel was born López
patient with cerebral palsy and is deformed face and no body movements
. The doctors told my mother that the child was sick
for the torture I received when I stopped. Today I ask God
mercy, that my child can receive appropriate treatment for their disease
, I touched doors but no one has heeded,
today I ask God to touch their hearts, so that one day I
together to help overcome this pain I've been dragging
daily alone, I can not, need you, partners and companions, together
defeat the bad governments in our countries,
deserve dignified treatment, we deserve equality, for peace, justice, democracy
for children in a world of many worlds. Comrades

not be discouraged, not disturbed,
must move forward without looking back, we must persevere to achieve
and be courageous in all its activities, today and always
to ask the blessing of our God, because God is truth and justice
.

Companions and all who are present do not know me but I feel we are a family
together because where are you I am and where I am
are you, in my heart today and always
this unforgettable encounter. I leave you saying God bless me
each of you and your families today and always, to
soon. Rosa López Díaz



---

FASCIST ORGANIZATION'S RESPONSE "
MOTHERS FOR ROME OPEN CITY"

Rome (Italy) April 20, 2011 Dear

Rosa:

an Italian poet wrote that one day a woman's belly is a
crib, a woman is not heaven, but earth who does not want war, and
if we think of a woman, think of all humanity.

This is what came to mind when we read your letter.
only a woman can write such things at the same time simple and profound,
just a woman talking about herself speaks for all, only one woman
can speak of a child with aching emotion with which you spoke.

We, women and Italian mothers, we are deeply moved by the words
we wrote. We know that there is no future for
nuestros pueblos si no se empieza desde la defensa de la mujer en la
sociedad.

Igualdad y dignidad significa darles a todas las Rosas del mundo la
posibilidad de ver crecer sus hijos, de poder despertarlos cada mañana,
de llevarlos a la escuela. Quiere decir permitir a los niños de ser
niños y vivir su niñez con serenidad. "Primero las mujeres y los niños"
no debe ser una frase sin sentido sino un compromiso primordial de
hombres y gobiernos.

Ocurre en nuestro país, Italia, que el Estado puede quitar un hijo a su
madre y regresarselo muerto: negando toda posibilidad de acercarse, de
ejercer el derecho de cada madre to check the health and
conditions of his own son, despite being in a prison.

also occurs in our country that the State "hijacks" the
people at checkpoints, suspending all human rights and constitutional
, leaving us incommunicado with lawyers and family.

occurs in our country than immigration, social movements,
diversity and nonconformist attitudes to
unshared rules are filling jails.

courage grows around it, but so does hope. The
hope that the wind of freedom reaches everywhere. Also
Italy where, so we say, we live in a democracy.

Democracy is a difficult word, and perhaps as
freedom and happiness. Freedom for us is not an idea, not non-existent
crave their absoluteness. We prefer to say that freedom is something that makes
is built. Democracy is a political concept that to be true
requires a fair economy and a happy society. With no
that no democracy.

In memory of Renato, the son of one of us stabbed
by hatred and intolerance of the fascists in 2006, our organization
fascist "Mothers for Rome Open City" has been deployed since then
for the protection of maternity
denied that constitute the denial of the rights of each individual.

As Argentine mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, Chinese mothers
Tien Plaza to Men and Iranian mothers have called Justice and Truth for their
children, for Rome, Open City Mothers want to support and give voice to every mother wants
reclaim their dignity and rights of their children. We

and a call for women and men who still believe in the value
of Law and Justice and we ask you to join their voices to ours
to public
take their own responsibilities.

Madri per Roma Citta ' Aperta

0 comments:

Post a Comment